In the interest of full transparency, here’s a quick disclosure statement:
- I’m just a guy who likes to run while listening to music. I’m not an expert and the content in this site is just my experience, it should not be taken as advice. Please consult a professional for any questions related to running or exercise or health.
- Software developers and other companies sometimes send me free versions of their products for review. While I do not let this influence what I write, it can be considered a form of compensation.
- Some of the links in this site are affiliate links. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small percentage of the sale.
However, I only recommend products or services I use or have used personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.
Jogger Tunes is written and edited by me, Gabriel Ponzanelli. The opinions expressed on this site are solely my own and do not reflect the views of anybody else.
The work in this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Which basically means you can use my work on your website or blog under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work by giving credit to Jogger Tunes and linking back to joggertunes.com. You must not in any way suggest that I endorse you or your use of the work.
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. For commercial licenses, please contact me.
In plain English, that basically means you can use the content here as long as you link back and give credit. Don’t steal. It’s not cool.